Translate My Blog!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Stressed, Depressed, but Well Dressed

Well, not so much depressed since I'm leaving in a month!! But I am very stressed. I'm still trying to make ends meet with money but there's only so much I can do by myself. I just got another donation on my Go Fund Me account, though, for $27 from a person that went to Japan with my the first time :) I am so so grateful for all of the support I've been getting.

Also, I'm getting ready to put out a letter out to all of the teachers at Blaine High School (and hopefully my old middle/elementary/primary school teachers) that explains why I'm going and that I would really appreciate any monetary help! So, hopefully that will be out soon. I've already got a few pledges from several teachers, my awesome World History teacher in particular. He's giving me a bunch of credit just for doing a couple things here and then going to Japan, which relieves a lot of stress and is super helpful!

This weekend I am working 12 hours at my sister's coffee shop!  My sister Anna started and owns Lettered Streets Coffee House, a very nice and quality coffee shop with a great ambiance. I always like to go there, and their products are tasty. I'll be staying with her overnight since the shop is about 30 minutes away in Bellingham. So, that should help me with funds, too!

Here's some nice pictures of the shop and my sister:

(Disclaimer: I do not own these pictures)






Pretty, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post!! Love you :) Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!