Translate My Blog!

Monday, February 3, 2014

My Newspaper Article!

I forgot to mention that I just got this article done on me a couple weeks ago! It seems to be the talk of the town, and it feels so weird and awesome to have people come up to me left and right congratulating me. I am so grateful for all of the support I'm getting from faculty, students, family members, friends, etc.

Here's the link to read it online: 

News :: The Northern Light Newspaper for Blaine and Birch Bay WA

Please check it out! :)

Some info is wrong: I was in Japan for 10 days and not 5 the first time, and I've always been interested in cultural understanding and harmony, not just since my trip to Hawaii last year. And a couple other minor things but that's okay.

The editor took out that I need donations, so if you want to help me I would very much appreciate it! I'm working very hard but I just can't come up with all the money on my own. Please contact me at sarahthedean@gmail.com for more information on my exchange and how to help me! In the next post I'll link my online fundraising account. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post!! Love you :) Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!