Translate My Blog!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fundraising, Shmundraising..

(Update: Just got a $250 donation! WOW! And a $27, $50 and a $20 one. If it continues like this, I won't have any trouble paying off the tuition!) Here is my Go Fund Me account (it's a way to donate completely safely and securely online, it even has an anonymous option if you want!!):

Please click here to help send Sarah to Japan!

I'm working so hard but the tuition is $14,000 and I need a few thousand to cover my living expenses, so I'm not yet to my goal, which needs to happen in less than six weeks! I appreciate and need all the funds I receive! Please click the link or contact me if you wish to donate. Thank you thank you thank you so much for helping me follow my dreams to make the world a better place. You're amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post!! Love you :) Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!