Translate My Blog!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Taking off Tomorrow

THIS IS CRAZY IM ACTUALLY LEAVING. Nothing feels real!

I just got done going to Disneyland for a few days with my parents! So much fun, but I'm a little sick now and it sucks. And I'm super tired.

I got to spend some time with Emma, a student going to Kyūshū and one if my best friends! She's super cool and I wish she was in my area :(

I'll put in a picture of us when I'm not on mobile. It's really hard to blog on here! But anyway her and I are really similar and she's the cutest person ever and  she also has a blog: www.emma-desu.tumblr.com

We went on a lot of rides  together and I beat her at Astro Blasters!!! (Take that Emma!!)

When we were in line for Indiana Jones, we ended up behind a Japanese couple and they heard us speaking Japanese and were very surprised, so they turned around and started speaking Japanese with us! It was great! They  that what we're doing is super cool. :)

I said goodbye to my parents today and it sucked, but I'll see them in less than a year.

Right now I'm at the Gateway orientation which is super long and I should be sleeping! At least I'm all packed and my bags are under the weight limit  surprisingly.  It's weird seeing everyone in person!!  Well, I have to get up around 6:00 am tomorrow so おやすみなさい!!(*^_^*)

2 comments:

  1. Did you see anything interesting on your 7 mile bus ride?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this mom/dad? You need to log out of my account hahaha. It was 7 hours. But it was too foggy to see.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my post!! Love you :) Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!