Translate My Blog!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

IM IN JAPAN!!!

I'm still on mobile hahaha

BUT IM IN JAPAN!!! At last!

The plane ride was 12 hours and then we had an extra 5 hours of waiting time. And I'm sick so it was awful. Now it's  4:30am and I  am awake  with my roommates Zoe and Lizzy! We have to get up around 6:00am to eat and then get on a bus and go to Nagoya.

There are so many people here!!! From everywhere around the world! I think there's are probably  over 200  students.  :)  And they are all so nice ! I'm sad that we have to separate tomorrow morning, but we will all have an amazing time.

Last night there was dinner but I skipped it because I'm really sick. :(

But we were given a speech from the awesome national director of AFS JPN, and then we talked about scheduled and then we took a huge group picture and THEN we went to bed. My roommates are Lizzy and Zoe, both going to the Nagoya orientation with me. They're so cool!

Now I have to go to bed, we are getting up at 6am to see the other students off.

(everyone is going on a bus to get to their orientation sites!)

1 comment:

  1. Your family in ChibaMarch 26, 2014 at 9:13 PM

    Wellcome back to Japan!!
    We wish you enjoy everything and make many friends.
    がんばって

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post!! Love you :) Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!