Translate My Blog!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Needles. Yuck.

I think I'll be able to send in my revised application later today!! Then all I'll have left is the $900 deposit and an in-home interview. Oh and don't forget the scholarships!

Miraculously, my mom got me into the doctor's office about 10 hours after I asked her to call. This appointment is for my TB test and I'll also get my blood typed, and that information will go to the  Japanese High School that I'll be going to. ♥

If you know me, you know I hate needles. I get super stressed out whenever I need a new vaccine, and my parents are required by me to get me the flu mist instead of the shot It's weirdly ironic because my mom is a nurse and my dad is a veterinarian and I'm okay with giving shots...I'm just not happy with receiving them. But who is? When I had surgery, both times I made them knock me out with the gas anesthesia before they gave me an IV. ^^;

Oh well, this needs to happen. So far I've had about three shots for Japan if I count what I got before I went in February. But, if I want to go, I'm going to have to brave a few needles. I can do it! TB tests aren't even supposed to hurt that much, anyway. (Let's hope people haven't been lying to me about that the whole time).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post!! Love you :) Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!