Translate My Blog!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Almost there with the App

Today is the 4th of July, or Independence Day for the U.S.

Soon, my application will be sent to Japan...I think.

My TB test was.....negative! I am allergic to the medicine though so the injection site on my arm was all itchy and they thought a lump was there. (15mm lump = positive) Thankfully though it was only 10mm, so I'm fine.

My blood type is O+, and the most common in the world, so that's good, too.

In Japan, many people think that blood type can dictate your personality. Studies have shown (with a different blood typing method than ABO) that certain blood types can cause higher anxiety, but they haven't found a link to personality. Japanese people are so interesting. I love learning about their traditions.

I checked what O+ is just to be sure, and here's what one website said: 
"If people with Type A blood are Clark Kent, Type O people are Superman. People with Type O blood types are said to be outgoing, confident and passionate with very dominant personalities. It’s said that public figures are often Type O, like politicians and baseball players."
Apparently, we're also known to be ruthless, self-centered, and cold, so I don't quite know how I feel about that! :)

Check out what you are here: http://www.tofugu.com/2011/09/21/true-blood-personality-and-blood-types-in-japan/

It's pretty fun!

Anyway, I just need to send in my deposit, which I will definitely do today or tomorrow, and then I need an interview....but the interviewer is not e-mailing me back. It's getting frustrating but I'm trying to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post!! Love you :) Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!